Ideas to Promote Your Customized Course
1. Find an ambassador at your church, someone already doing international ministry, that will help propel EveryInternational training and ministering to internationals.
3. Preview the first few minutes of the first lesson in your course and encourage church members to finish the video at home.
4. Place business cards on pews/chairs or pass out along with a bulletin. As people wait for the service to start they may visit the page.
5. Hang up flyers in prominent locations in the church.
6. Give away promotional items. (Ordering details below)
7. Include on your church website. This is especially important now as some people have not returned to in person church and will miss handouts and some announcements made in person.
8. Share as part of your regular church communications, text, emails, app notifications, etc.
9. Share on your social media pages. (more than once)
10. Launch alongside your missions conference or special programs (Friendship Partners, ESL, etc.)
Take Advantage of Our Marketing Package
All content is customized for the church. Customized elements are: a unique QR code that points to church course, church logo, course URL address, and brief blurb about the course. We can use photos you supply or stock images. View images below for an example, click to enlarge. $50 total for digital copies of all items. (As a special start up promotion this fee is currently being waived.)